It is that time of year already! End of the school year is fast approaching! The yearly tradition of Fun Day continues, Friday, June 10th!
This year we are doing something TOTALLY different, Oakland University is participating in our Fun Day! It is going to be awesome and we are really excited about this opportunity, more info will be coming!
A few reminders for Fun Day:
1. All of the games will be outside, excluding the obstacle course, which will be in the gym, therefore if you feel your child needs sunscreen applied, you will need to apply it before they get to school. The teachers will not be able to apply sunscreen to the children. If it does rain, we have an indoor plan for the activities as well.
2. Hats will be allowed on Fun Day for sun protection, but it will be your child's responsibility to keep track of his/her hat.
3. NO FLIP FLOPS ALLOWED! Any child wearing flip flops will not be allowed to participate in the Fun Day activities for safety reasons. So please make sure your child is wearing gym shoes.
4. Lunch is NOT BEING PROVIDED THIS YEAR, a regular lunch will occur on this day. We have a big surprise for the kids instead of a lunch this year, they will LOVE IT!
5. If your child needs to wear sunglasses due to eye sensitivity, they are allowed to wear them, but again it will be his/her responsibility to keep track of them.
As always, we need volunteers to help with things. Even though the Oakland Unveristy athletes will be running the games, we still need parent volunteers to help keep things running smooth. If you can volunteer for Fun Day, please do one of the following:
1. Call Juli Elkins at 586-242-7788
2. Email Collins PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sign up in the office
If there are any questions we have not addressed above, please feel free to contact the office at 586-797-4200.
Information will also be available on our website at www.collinspto.com as well as email reminders will be sent out as well. Any questions, please feel free to email them to email@example.com.